Please read the following carefully.
We only support organisations or initiatives that:
- Benefit the people in the immediate Wolverhampton area.
- Benefit a group or groups – not an individual
Beyond the criteria above, we prefer to support organisations or initiatives that benefit:
- Youth: Providing the children and young people of Wolverhampton with the opportunity to recognise and to fulfil their potential. This could be through any means: Scouts and Guides, employment, training, support services, sport, education, music, health, playgrounds and playgroups, amongst others.
- Community: This again could be in any field, but the more far reaching the benefit to the community, the more keen we are to donate. Examples are: sports clubs, after school clubs, advisory and support services, repairs and renewals of community centres.
We are particularly interested in supporting smaller, volunteer-based organisations that:
- Are deeply embedded in their communities, with real knowledge of the needs within them
- Make maximum use of the resources they have
- Create a ripple effect – impacting beyond the immediate beneficiaries of the work
- Work in overlooked and neglected areas where funding is hard to come by
- Encourage inclusion, integration and independence
Please note that we are unlikely to donate to national charities, even those that offer ringfencing for Wolverhampton.
Registered charity no: 265654